Point of the game: Take steps to be more mindful about your driving, thus reducing the stress on yourself and others as you get from one place to another
How to Play:
- Allow enough time to arrive at your destination! (Adequate time is your #1 ally in this challenge!)
- Obey speed limits.
- Rather than talking on the phone, responding to the beep of text messages or picking up a soda or sandwich, be present for driving. Silence your devices!
- Refrain from horn beeping, swearing, or other expressions of “road rage.”
- Allow other drivers to merge into traffic.
- Always use your turn signal as a way to be courteous and predictable.
- Safely share the road with cyclists and yield to pedestrians.
- Carpool or offer a friend a ride.
Share the results of your SERVICE PROJECT at Compassionate St. Louis’s Facebook Page!
To earn points for St. Louis report on the Compassion Games Map!